Introduction to Leadership Programme for Service Users, Carers and Advocates
Are you a service user, carer or advocate interested in developing your leadership skills? This programme could be for you.
The Introduction to Leadership Programme aims to:
• Support users, carers and advocates with career and personal development
• Work together to develop leadership skills – to share ideas and experiences and learn from each other
• Support and encourage users, carers and advocates to be effective in influencing and contributing to service improvements
• Empower users, carers and advocates within their own local services
• Encourage participants to create and sustain a self supporting network
The programme runs from May to December with one session per month.
The days start at 10am and finish at 4pm.
A taster event will be held in April to find out more about the programme. If you would be interested in the programme, you must commit to attending all 7 days if possible.
The 2019 programme is being held at:
Hardwick Hall Hotel, Sedgefield, County Durham, TS21 2EH
To request an application form or further information please contact Kaye Coles on (01642) 451665 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for application forms is Friday 15th March 2019.