Hambleton & Richmondshire Carers Centre
We are a local charity and a company limited by guarantee which was established in 1994.
Board of Trustees:
The Board of Trustees direct the charity and ensures we deliver our charitable objects. Our Trustees are all volunteers and give their time freely to support the growth and development of our services. They are responsible for the financial and strategic direction of the organisation.
We have been awarded:
Hambleton & Richmondshire Carers Centre is proud to be a Network Partner of the 'Carers Trust'. As a member of this national charitable organisation for carers we comply with the requirement to achieve quality standards which are recognised and valued at a national level.
The staff team are a dedicated and trained specialist team who can offer support directly to carers of all ages. They work together to deliver our support services and can be contacted by telephone on: 01609 780872 or by email (addresses below).
Chief Executive Officer:
- Please direct any enquiries to Lynsey Scott (Finance & Office Manager) - email@example.com
- Chris Clarke - firstname.lastname@example.org
Service & Operations Manager
- Lynsey Scott (Finance & Office Manager) - email@example.com
- Isobel Holmes (Administrator) - firstname.lastname@example.org(
- Fiona Kaley - email@example.com
- Diane Wordsworth - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jo Eaton - email@example.com
- Sara Dalton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Jefferson - email@example.com
Information & Development Worker:
Adult Carers Support:
Young Adult Carers Support:
Young Carers Support:
- Victoria Stapylton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tersesa Dodsworth - email@example.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org